2018 Buenos Aires Youth Olympic Games | Qualification
The Qualification guidelines / rules for the 2018 Buenos Aires Youth Olympic Games has been released by the UCI (23 Jan 2017).
BMX Event Highlights:
- BMX Race will be a mixed event (1 male / 1 female)
- Qualified countries can send 2 riders (1 male / 1 female)
- Total of 32 riders (16 teams)
- Riders must have been born between 1 January 2000 and 31 December 2001
- Nations must have competed at the UCI BMX Supercross World Championships in 2017 in order to be eligible to receive quota places in that event
YOG BMX Juniors Nations ranking:
The YOG BMX Juniors Nations Ranking (to be published by 1 November 2017) is calculated by considering the best rank from the following rankings:
E. UCI Men Juniors BMX nations ranking following the 2017 Men Juniors BMX World Championships (published 01 August 2017)
F. UCI Women Juniors BMX nations ranking following the 2017 Women Juniors BMX World Championships (published 01 August 2017) Ties are broken by the remaining rank. If ties still exists, the E rank is decisive.
The 13 best ranked nations in the YOG BMX Juniors Nations Ranking will qualify their NOC.
Download the full UCI Qualification Guideline HERE
Download the official Olympic Progamme HERE
See the official 2018 Youth Games Site HERE