Chase Bicyles enter the Carbon War : ACT 1.0 on the way
Chase Bicycles are about to enter the carbon BMX frame market with the Chase ACT 1.0. The frame has been under development for about 18 months so far at BMX Racing Group headquarters and is now in the final stages of testing. Expect to see both Connor Fields and Joris Daudet on board the new frame prior to the expect release date of March / April 2017.
Start saving, it ain’t going to be cheap.
“We have, what we feel, is the best BMX race frame ever created”
Chase ACT Carbon BMX Race Frame features :
– Carbon Monocoque Frame featuring Uni-Directional carbon technology
– Integrated headset, 1-1/8” top and 1.5” OS bottom with reinforced alloy cup
– Press Fit Integrated BB86 Bottom Bracket with reinforced alloy cup
– Chase Aero seat post technologies, OAD : Optimized AeroDynamic with an Integrated Quick Release seat clamp
– Integrated Brakes system : Internal Brake Cable routing and recessed brake bosses
– Extra length reinforced stainless steel 20mm drop out with built-in alloy tensioner
Chase BMX ACT Carbon Planned Frame sizes :
Mini, Junior, Expert, Expert XL, Pro, Pro +, Pro XL, Pro XL+, Pro XXL, Pro XXL +, Pro Cruiser, Pro Cruiser +